Tuesday, December 19, 2006

It's all about the lights





I love Christmas lights. I love to drive around and look how people use them to decorate their houses. There are some who get a little out of control.... but the local Botanical Gardens had a nice display. They had a lot of lights damaged from the storm that we had last week and they are working on fixing them, but they never lost power and hey - the show must go on!

When I suggested going to the gardens to look at the Christmas lights, J-man thought that it was going to be lame, and even told me he did not want to go. But then when we got there, he kept saying how cool everything was. Now he wants to know where else we can go to see more Christmas light displays. See J-man - my ideas aren't lame all the time.














No comments: