Wednesday, January 17, 2007

Snow, snow go away

I never thought I would have such a bad attitude about snow. It's beautiful flakes falling from the sky to blanket the earth in white. I have even said, everything looks nicer with a coat of snow on it. Well, I have changed my mind. I am not sure if it was the fall I had on Tuesday morning or the 6th missed day of school that did it for me, maybe it was the feeling that we were trapped at home, too scared to drive anywhere - but I officially hate snow. My yard is a big slushy mess, my whole body is bruised and I will be cursing this snow in July when J-man is still in school. I can't believe I am praying for 40 degrees and rainy!

This is the only remaining family member that still likes the snow. Y-dog likes to go out and roll in it and eat it. He asks to go out side several times a day, goes out and tastes some snow, and then wants to come back inside. It was cute at first, but now I just tell him how dumb he is to WANT to go out and roll in that stuff.
Hopefully tomorrow it rains.

No comments: