Saturday, December 27, 2008

Did you have a Merry Christmas?

We did! I loved their Christmas pajamas! We had a nice day, our first White Christmas too. Aunt Kelly was with us Christmas Morning and then we went to Grammie's house for Christmas Dinner. The boys got plenty of goodies to play with, and as soon as all this snow goes away J-man can take his new bike out for a spin! Meanwhile T-man is running around the house dressed as Anakin Skywalker with a Storm Trooper blaster. The snow is finally melting, and I couldn't be happier! I got my Christmas, I mean New Year Letter done and will be putting that in the mail next week.
Normally I would have a lot more pictures, but my little camera is all I've got, and it sucks. I really wish I would not have broken my poor Nikon, cause it is going to cost me a lot of money to either get it fixed or buy a new lens. I broke it too late to ask Santa for a replacement, Santa already got me a pair of earrings!
Posted by Picasa

No comments: