Saturday, August 9, 2008

Home Already

Last night while I was watching the opening ceremonies with my girlfriend Michelle (very pregnant) and eating a fabulous dinner prepared by her husband Ken, my new nephew escaped from the hospital. Well, they technically released him and his Mum (she's Scottish you know) to go home. So I missed the home coming pictures, but I didn't miss this pathetic site this morning. Yes Whiskey, your life is changed forever. (Pretend you hear dog whining)
And just in case you can't get enough baby pictures (like me) here are some more. Thank goodness his parents just let Auntie take as many pictures as she wants!

Don't you just love those baby burritos?

2 comments:

Deb said...

LOL Baby burritos! I love it! What a doll!

Kristie W. said...

He's adorable! Congrats Auntie Chelle!